Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Long Time

Two years since the last post?  Doesn't mean I haven't been brewing.  I continue with the log of what's on tap and former brews.  Spent a not too cold Saturday last weekend brewing another Citra IPA.  It's a staple around my house and I always need to have some on tap.  The Oatmeal Coffee Stout didn't come out with enough coffee flavor.  In fact it was hardly detectable.  That gives me something to work on.  This Fall (which I don't even want to think about just as Spring is here) there will be another Chipotle Ale.  Kelly likes the Rogue Dead Guy and I have a clone recipe around here somewhere so I'm thinking next weekend I may take that on for him.  Not that he'll be around to drink much of it but when he visits he'll get his share and then take a growler home.

No comments: